What you do when you wake up every morning sets the tone for the entire day! I am going to share with you what successful people do every morning.
Most people spend it battling their alarm clock, going through the steps to get ready for work, what the day holds for them and being distracted by things you know you should get done later. Along with yelling at your kids to hurry up and get ready for school, making their lunches or helping them dress before you grab a coffee and head out the door. Are you one of those people?
Successful people have a way different morning that they do to set them up for a focused and motivated day.
What Successful People Do Every Morning:
- Did you know that the most stressful part of the day is the first thing in the morning. Meditation or Yoga can help you clear away feelings of stress, rage and anxiety as cortisol levels are at their highest when you wake up. You then will start your day in a calm place. Stretching is very important for your body as well. I take my dog for morning walks while I am listening to mindset or motivational stuff to get my day going. It is very relaxing and my dog get's his exercize.
- Schedule your actions for the day and what you have to get done. Don't
over schedule yourself as that will only add stress. Then in a journal write down every morning at least 5 things that you are grateful for. It can be the same thing every day but I find if you really think about what you are grateful for that it would be easy to list pages of what you are grateful for. You will start your day happier and more confident that life is really great.
- Don't fall into an email pit and spend the whole morning on answering or sending emails. Set a limit amount of time to address what you really need to answer, the most important messages at this time. It is important to answer any leads, messages from your team that you may have gotten over night and take care of those first to be productive.
- Remember that your partner is preparing for their day too. They need a few words of encouragement from you as a few minutes of attention can make all the difference in the world to them. Remember successful does not just mean work. Make them feel loved and appreciated every morning.
- Take the 30 seconds it takes to straighten up after yourself as there is something relaxing and recharging about coming home after a long day's work to a clean home. It may be tempting to leave that outfit you decided not to wear on the bed or not hang your towel up after showering, but you will pay the energetic price for it later.
- As tempting as it might be to pop into Facebook or get into the thousands of messages that you might have; it is a good idea to eliminate distractions so that you can focus on the important work of creating content that will grow your business the first thing in the mornings. Schedule that other stuff for later. You have the most energy in the morning's and that is why it is so important to create your content and do your prospecting in the morning's.
- Habits are all about efficiency. If you do the same routine each day, not only will you get the results you want but also will spend less mental energy doing that routine because it has become automatic. They say a new habit takes 66 days to form. Make sure you are doing your morning Affirmations, Read minimum 10 pages of Mindset Books or listen to audios whenever you can plus creating content and sharing it needs to become a part of your morning habits. Having your goals set out for the day, week, month, year keeps you on track to establish those daily habits. Another great thing to do that has really helped me is keep track of every 15 minutes that you do while you are awake. Amazes me how much more I get done each day.
- After not drinking water all night, your body is actually more dehydrated than you might think. Drink a tall glass of water in the morning and you will be surprised how much that impacts your sense of physical well-being. I drink water through out my whole day and my favorite is Alkaline water. It has done so much for me since I started drinking it. Here is a link to learn more about how alkaline water can make a difference in your life: PowerlifePro
Another thing Successful People always do is continue their education. They never stop learning so they can continue to provide massive value in the market place.
I am offering you a FREE WEEKLY WEBINAR to tune into the powerful secrets of the Successful Leaders and Learn their secrets each week. Once you have checked out these webinars…you won't want to miss a single one!!
Use this same link every Wednesday night @ 9:00 pm est ==>> FREE WEBINAR TRAINING
Let's see you implement What Successful People Do Every Morning along with your own habits! It can be just what you need to change your life for the better!
P.S. If you are not getting leads or have no one on your list, then you want to check out the #1 Lead Generation and Educational Marketing Platform for home based business entrepreneurs: Check it out here
Visit my Website for Everything:
Like my FaceBook FanPage and get more value from my posts: